Hey foodies! I am about to change your world… OK maybe not but let me think I am. I have the perfect appetizer/snack for you which can be finished in minutes and cost you under $3. Oh yes, I said under $3! Now I know I always say the recipes I give are quick and easy, but this one really is so easy I could explain in two sentences.
What you will need!
- Whipped cream cheese (I always use chive and onion flavored)
- Thick cut salami
*About a 1/4 pound of salami uses one 8oz tub of cream cheese
Let’s get started!
- Use a butter knife to spread a good amount of cream cheese in the middle of a salami slice.
- Fold the ends that have no cream cheese into each other letting them stick to the cream cheese to stay closed.
I told you I could do it in two sentences! These roll-ups are so simple but so great and a crowd pleaser.
A couple of tips:
- Thick cut salami works best
- Whipped cream cheese works best for spreading
Get cooking foodies!